'God moves in a mysterious way

His wonders to performHe plants His footsteps in the seaAnd rides upon the storm
Deep in unsearchable minesOf never-failing skillHe treasures up His bright designsAnd works His sovereign will
And ye fearful saints, fresh courage takeThe clouds you so much dreadAre big with mercy and shall breakIn blessings, yeah, in blessingsAnd in blessings on your headOn your head
Judge not the Lord by feeble senseBut trust Him for His graceBehind a frowning providenceHe hides a smiling face
His purposes will ripen fastUnfolding every hourThe bud may have a bitter tasteBut sweet will be the flower
And ye fearful saints, fresh courage takeThe clouds you so much dreadAre big with mercy and shall breakIn blessings, yeah, and in blessings, yeahAnd In blessings on your headAnd on your headOn your headOn your head
Blind unbelief is sure to errAnd scan His work in vainFor God is His own interpreterAnd He will make it plain
In His own timeIn His own way




'All day starin' at the ceilin' makin'
Friends with shadows on my wallAll night hearing voices tellin' meThat I should get some sleepBecause tomorrow might be good for somethin'Hold on, feelin' like I'm headed for a breakdownAnd I don't know why
But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwellI know, right now you can't tellBut stay a while and maybe then you'll seeA different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impairedI know, right now you don't careBut soon enough you're gonna think of meAnd how I used to be, me
I'm talkin' to myself in public, dodging glances on the trainAnd I know, I know they've all been talkin' about meI can hear them whisper, and it makes me thinkThere must be somethin' wrong with meOut of all the hours thinkin', somehow I've lost my mind
But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwellI know, right now you can't tellBut stay a while and maybe then you'll seeA different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impairedI know, right now you don't careBut soon enough you're gonna think of meAnd how I used to be
I've been talkin' in my sleepPretty soon they'll come to get meYeah, they're takin' me away
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwellI know, right now you can't tellBut stay a while and maybe then you'll seeA different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impairedI know, right now you don't careBut soon enough you're gonna think of meAnd how I used to be yeah, how I used to beHow I used to beHow I used to beWell, I'm just a little unwellHow I used to beHow I used to beI'm just a little unwell...'
In His own timeIn His own way'



Search Results

Knowledge Result

There was a time a long long time agoChevy's and Levi's played on the radioNo cell phones just twenty thousand lightsSwayin' on a Saturday night alright
Can you imagine that slice of timeRock 'n roll was young, people stood in lineTo hear music that played into their livesThat you could carry 'til the day you died
Hey man sing me a songWhen we were everyoneWe were more than just a sliceOf American Pie
Have you read my blog todayThree hundred million little USA'sYour doorstep is just a click awayWe'll get together one of these days
How can you be as nice as meYou're not from the same slice as meWhere do we go from here my friendIs this the way our story ends
Hey man sing me a songWhen we were everyoneWe were more than just a sliceOf American Pie
Can't stop singin' alongCan you join in, come onAre we more than just a sliceOf American pie
We're top down lovers, it's Saturday nightThe band's roarin' and it feels so rightThe moon's dancin' and the stars are freeI caught your heart on a summer's breeze
Whatever was or what's meant to beOur melodies are memories
There was a time a long long time agoChevy's and Levi's played on the radioNo cell phones just twenty thousand lightsSwayin' on a Saturday night alright
Hey man sing me a songWhen we were everyoneWe were more than just a sliceOf American Pie
I can't stop singin' alongCan you join in, come onAre we more than just a sliceOf American pie(American pie)
We're more than a sliceWe're more than a sliceWe're more than just a sliceOf American pie'
Source: LyricFind



/
Lyrics

Main Results

Go, tell it on the mountainOver the hills and everywhereGo, tell it on the mountainThat Jesus Christ is born
While shepherds kept their watchingO'er silent flocks by nightBehold throughout the heavensThere shone a Holy light
Go, tell it on the mountainOver the hills and everywhereGo, tell it on the mountainThat Jesus Christ is born
The shepherds feared and trembledWhen, lo! Above the EarthRang out the angel chorusThat hailed our Savior's birth
Go, tell it on the mountainOver the hills and everywhereGo, tell it on the mountainThat Jesus Christ is born
Down in a lowly mangerOur humble Christ was bornAnd brought us all salvationThat blessed Christmas morn
Go, tell it on the mountainOver the hills and everywhereGo, tell it on the mountainThat Jesus Christ is bornThat Jesus Christ is born'


'Woke up in London yesterday
Found myself in the city, near PicadillyDon't really know how I got hereI got some pictures on my phone
New names and numbers that I don't knowAddress to places like Abbey RoadDay turns to nightNight turns to whatever we wantWe're young enough to say
Oh, this has gotta be the good lifeThis has gotta be the good lifeThis could really be a good life, good lifeI say oh, got this feeling that you can't fightLike this city is on fire tonightThis could really be a good lifeA good, good lifeOh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
To my friends in New York, I say helloMy friends in L.A. they don't knowWhere I've been for the past few years or soParis to China to Colorado
Sometimes there's airplanes I can't jump outSometimes there's bullshit that don't work nowWe all got our stories but please, tell meWhat there's to complain about
When you're happy like a foolLet it take you overWhen everything is outYou gotta take it in
Oh, this has gotta be the good lifeThis has gotta be the good lifeThis could really be a good life, good lifeI say oh, got this feeling that you can't fightLike this city is on fire tonightThis could really be a good lifeA good, good lifeOh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohOh, good, good lifeOh, oh, yeah, oh, oh, oh, oh
Hopelessly I feel like there might be something that I'll missHopelessly I feel like the window closes oh so quickHopelessly I'm taking a mental picture of you now'Cause hopelessly the hope is we have so much to feel good about
Oh, this has gotta be the good lifeThis has gotta be the good lifeThis could really be a good life, good lifeI say oh, got this feeling that you can't fightLike this city is on fire tonightThis could really be a good lifeA good, good lifeOh, yeahGood, good lifeGood lifeOh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
ListenTo my friends in New York, I say helloMy friends in L.A. they don't knowWhere I've been for the past few years or soParis to China to ColoradoSometimes there's airplanes I can't jump outSometimes there's bullshit that don't work nowWe all got our stories but please, tell meWhat there's to complain about'
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Ryan Tedder / Eddie Fisher / 


'Ode to Joy (Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee) Lyrics:

Joyful, joyful, we adore Thee,
God of glory, Lord of love;
Hearts unfold like flow’rs before Thee,
Op’ning to the sun above.

Melt the clouds of sin and sadness;
Drive the dark of doubt away;
Giver of immortal gladness,
Fill us with the light of day!

All Thy works with joy surround Thee,
Earth and heav’n reflect Thy rays,
Stars and angels sing around Thee,
Center of unbroken praise.

Field and forest, vale and mountain,
Flow’ry meadow, flashing sea,
Singing bird and flowing fountain
Call us to rejoice in Thee.
Thou art giving and forgiving,
Ever blessing, ever blest,
Wellspring of the joy of living,
Ocean depth of happy rest!

Thou our Father, Christ our Brother,
All who live in love are Thine;
Teach us how to love each other,
Lift us to the joy divine.

Mortals, join the happy chorus,
Which the morning stars began;
Father love is reigning o’er us,
Brother love binds man to man.

Ever singing, march we onward,
Victors in the midst of strife,
Joyful music leads us Sunward
In the triumph song of life.'




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thyroid